Welcome To Lakeside
Mr Joseph Earl-Wright
Tel : 07799 267243
Email : Contact Us
Caravan and Motorhome Club
5 Outfits Only
Why stay here…
● Looking for a private sanctuary? Our Lakeside site is perfect to get away from it all, with a secluded, well maintained spot of only 5 pitches for the ultimate peace and quiet.
● Here you’ll find everything you need to cover your stay: electric hook-ups, waste bins, water taps and a waste disposal.
● Feeling active? There are plenty of picturesque walks and cycling routes right on the doorstep.
● Or if you want to relax, then enjoy a spot of fishing (FREE of charge), bird watching or simply enjoying breakfast on the jetty enjoying the view.
● If you prefer to venture out, there’s a great local pub (less than 500m!), superb restaurant within walking distance (The Olive Tree), quaint market towns (Bungay and Beccles) and the iconic Norfolk Broads only a short drive away.
● Dogs are more than welcome, but must be kept on a lead at all times.
● And don’t forget, the beautiful Suffolk coastline is a mere 15 miles away from our site!
● Please contact Joseph Earl-Wright on 07799 267243 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for bookings/information. Also check out our Facebook page for more information:
- Adults Only
- Electric hook up available
- Suitable for Caravans and Motorhomes
- Grass pitches
- Scenic views
- Battery charging
- Dogs allowed
- Country walks
Open : April 1st to October 31st
Pitch Fee : £14 per night, which includes free fishing £12
Payment methods: Cash, PayPal or bank transfer
Just stayed for a week lovely site with fishing lake (happy husband) we were with friends and the only two vans on site, owners very friendly, and apart from hearing the road in distance a relaxing place, village pub 5mins down road excellent food and lots of beers, a good place to go out from and see the local area, will definitely be back again thank you
weekend break with friends
booked for 3 nights over bank holiday weekend, lovely site to visit, good walks, fishing and peace. Friendly welcome, really relaxing and really enjoyable. We will definitely be returning, hubby and friend enjoyed the fishing too. If you're looking for a get away with fishing, beautiful surroundings then book here !
We booked for 4 nights from Sunday 15th July . Booking as over phone to Joseph who said yes dates where good but on the day we where leaving they would be having a couple of marquees erected as there was going to be a wedding on the Saturday. Which we were fine about. We arrived on the Sunday and Joseph gave us free range on where to pitch as we were the only people on the site. A lovely guy. there were a couple of jobs needed doing for the wedding and he asked if we minded we didn't mind, all the folks we met where very nice. A good information leaflet was given to . And to say a wedding was taking place on the Saturday it was so private. A gorgeous site I would recommend this site I would definitely return .good fishing 2. local pub 5 mins away and nice walks . And on the day we left we were not rushed to leave as we have a folding camper and had the experience of watching 2 giant tipis being put up wow !!!! Go Go Go And Good luck to the happy couple for tomorrow
Fishing & Holiday
We arrived my wife & Charlie our dog we set up as no one about no problem. We where right next to lake. Very hot 28 c every day. But had a great week away & fishing was great as I hadn’t fished in 25 years 🙈it is very relaxing just what i needed. Days out & nice lunches. Staff very friendly & you where left alone which was nice. Will be back recommended for fishing & a nice break.
We have just spent 3 nights at Lakeside and absolutely loved it. It is the perfect site at which to unwind and relax. There are only 5 pitches on the huge plot with its beautiful lake by which to sit and enjoy a cup of tea or glass of wine, the surrounding countryside is lovely. There is electric hookup, fresh water, waste and rubbish disposal on site, consequently the lack of toilet or showering facilities did not cause any issues at all. The site owner, Joe is extremely polite and welcoming. The local pub 'The Artichoke' is only a few minutes walk away serving hot food and has an excellent choice of real ales and good red wine. If you are looking for peace and quiet in a wonderfully private setting then look no further.
Directions : Turn left off the A143 Bungay - Lowestoft about 2 miles East of the roundabout - join with the B1332 signposted Ellingham West, immediately bear left continue through village and over small bridge. Site on left within 230 metres. Site entrance immediately in front do not turn left into house. Pitch and the owner will call.